Helping The Underdog In Immigration Law: From Visas And Waivers To Appeals
If you are ever going up against the government for your immigration status, do not go it alone. You need a skilled and experienced immigration law attorney who will advocate for you. Richards Law Office, P.C., in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, will help you navigate the complicated immigration system. The government attorney and the immigration judge are not there to help. In working with attorney Erin Richards-Wilhelm and her team, your chances of resolving your case increase.
As an immigration attorney, Ms. Richards-Wilhelm is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). She supports immigration reform and advocates for this with local and national politicians.
Skilled Representation In All Areas Of Immigration
Ms. Richards-Wilhelm’s immigration practice focuses on:
- Family immigration cases
- Employment immigration
- Obtaining waivers (for immigrants, non-immigrants, and U.S. citizens)
- Temporary visas
- Visas for victims of crime
- Parole into the U.S. for emergencies
- Discretionary permission to remain in the U.S. in cases such as parole in place, deferred action for childhood arrivals, and requests for a stay of removal or deferred action
- Removal/deportation defense
- Political advocacy
- Help with immigration appeals
Ms. Richards-Wilhelm prides herself on aggressively representing and defending her immigration clients to the fullest extent of her professional capability.
Set Up An Appointment Today
With a strong focus on immigration, Richards Law Office, P.C., in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, is prepared to help you and your family. For an initial consultation, please contact the firm via this online form or call 970-456-1898. Se habla español.