Passionate, Enthusiastic And A True Coloradan
Richards Law Office, P.C., in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, is led by enthusiastic and experienced attorney Erin Richards-Wilhelm, who is determined to gain the best outcome for clients in their specific circumstances. During her career, she has focused on criminal law and immigration law. Born in Toledo, Ohio, she relocated to Colorado in 1994 and considers herself a true Coloradan. She and her team have the skills to help clients in immigration law and family law, as well as appeals.
As early as her second year of law school, she practiced criminal law in the Suffolk County (Boston) District Attorney’s Office Appeals unit. While there, she learned the value of not only presenting the best case possible in court, but also developing laws through advocacy in and outside the courtroom. Her main goal is protecting civil rights for the underrepresented through her writing and advocacy in the community.
A Versatile Lawyer With Experience
You can learn more about Ms. Richards-Wilhelm by clicking on the link below:
Since September 2011, Ms. Richards-Wilhelm has practiced in Glenwood Springs. She moved to the mountains to practice immigration law at Smith Immigration, practicing there for four years. By opening her own firm, she knew she could build a practice reflecting her core values of honesty, compassion, and dedication.
During the fall of 2016, Ms. Richards-Wilhelm practiced at Alpine Legal Services in Glenwood Springs, providing advocacy and representation for victims of domestic violence, seniors, and low-income residents. While there, she focused on divorce cases, child custody, and civil protection orders.
Today, Ms. Richards-Wilhelm practices in immigration and family law. Her focus on immigration includes appeals, which are challenging cases that not every attorney will take on. You can come to her if you or a family member needs immigration appeals representation.
Professional Memberships, Academic Highlights
Ms. Richards-Wilhelm’s professional highlights include:
- Being admitted to practice in October 2011 by the Colorado Supreme Court
- Membership in the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Membership in the Colorado Bar Association, currently serving as vice president of the Immigration Law Section; she is also a member of the Criminal Law and Family Law sections
Notable accomplishments in her academic career include:
- Graduating in August 2005 from the University of Colorado at Boulder with bachelor’s degrees in Spanish and international relations along with a minor in business administration
- Graduating with a law degree from New England Law|Boston
- While in law school, serving as business editor and an associate editor of the New England School of Law Journal of International and Comparative Law.
- Served as student judicial law clerk in Miami Immigration Court
She and her effective team will work closely with you and fight for your rights, always serving the underdog.
Contact A Skilled Lawyer Now
Richards Law Office, P.C., in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, is a versatile law firm that helps clients in immigration law and family law. To schedule a meeting, please contact us online or call 970-456-1898. Se habla español.