Providing Solid Defense In Fighting DUI Charges
An arrest and criminal charge of DUI in Colorado likely means jail time, fines, probation, and having your driving privileges suspended or revoked. Facing the court system on your own is not smart thing to do.
A skilled and effective criminal defense attorney who knows how to negotiate and litigate is your best option. You want an attorney who can provide the best representation when defending you on a DUI charge. Richards Law Office, P.C. in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, is a local law firm that will do its best to defend you and gather evidence that works in your favor.
Thorough and Effective Representation
With your future hanging in the balance, you need a law firm that will investigate your case, ask effective questions, and prepare every detail. When reviewing your arrest, we will investigate:
- The circumstances that led to your arrest.
- Whether you have explanations for the erratic driving behavior. For example, some people have health issues that mimic the symptoms of DUI.
- Whether the arresting officer followed the proper procedures in stopping and arresting you and had probable cause to do so.
- Whether the Breathalyzer was working properly and whether the arresting officer knew how to operate it correctly.
- Whether the roadside tests were correctly administered.
- Whether the arrest procedure had discrepancies. For example, were you informed of your rights when you were arrested?
We can uncover things and do our best in providing the best defense in a DUI case. We are not afraid to take your case to trial.
Schedule An Appointment With Us
An effective and knowledgeable law firm can pursue the best possible defenses to help you beat a DUI charge. Richards Law Office, P.C. in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, is thorough in our investigations and provides the best criminal defense possible. Please contact us online or by calling 970-456-1898. Se habla español.